The Fourtrax 420 is built with all the quality, reliability and advanced features expected of a Honda ATV.
Five TRX420 Fourtrax variants are available:
– TRX420FA6-20 – Fourtrax DCT IRS PS 2/4wd – 5 fwd/1rev automatic and electric shift (ESP).
– TRX420FA2-20 – Fourtrax DCT PS 2/4wd – 5 fwd/1rev automatic and electric shift (ESP).
– TRX420FM2-20 – Fourtrax PS 2/4wd – 5 fwd/1 rev, auto clutch with manual shift.
– TRX420FE1-20 – Fourtrax 2/4wd – 5 fwd/1 rev, auto clutch with electric shift.
– TRX420FM1-20 – Fourtrax S 2/4wd – 5 fwd/1 rev, auto clutch with manual shift. Available to order in Green.
WIDER FRONT DRIVESHAFT GUARDS
Designed to add even more coverage to the Rancher’s front axles and outboard CV joints, the new guards are another example of how Honda engineers strive to constantly keep improving one of the best ATVs on the planet.
LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT
By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
Available with electric power steering (EPS)
Both speed- and torque-sensitive, Honda’s Electric Power Steering (on EPS models) excels at reducing steering effort and kickback through the handlebar. It’s a big help when riding in ruts, over rocks or on long sidehills. A specially engineered mounting system for the EPS unit increases strength and rigidity.