The SE7000 offers a unique operation versatility. The high rotor speed combined with a large number of blades increases the cutting efficiency while reducing the input power required. A large number of blades reduces the amount to be cut by each blade, so the rotor revolves more easily and evenly. The rotor is manufactured precisely and is dynamically balanced after the blades have been fitted; this leads to a smooth running without vibrations.
The SE7000 can be equipped with different blade types in order to comply with all customers’ demands. The skids are included in the standard configuration, wheels or rollers are optionally available. Furthermore double skin and second counterknife are optional equipment.
- For tractors up to 160hp
- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions
- Easy adjustment in the field
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing