DA Forgie - Shipping/Returns Policy
Revised January 2020 1 | Page
Shipping & Returns policy
Online Purchase Returns
General Conditions for Online Purchase Returns.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and
the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014).
- You must notify us within 14 days of delivery of any item that you wish to return back to us.
- Requests for the return of items must be made in writing or by email.
- You have the right to cancel any order. The cancellation period begins from the day on which the contract for the supply of goods is concluded (i.e. the day of purchase). The cancellation period ends on the expiry of 14 days, beginning on the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods.
- Goods must be returned to us complete, as new, unused and in the original packaging to receive a full refund, except the price of the shipping charges if they are not included.
- Goods returned to us incomplete i.e. missing manual, accessories etc. will incur an appropriate charge which will be deducted from the refund.
- Goods cannot be returned to us which have been opened, seal broken, packaging not intact or used.
- Any items ordered incorrectly/wrongly by the purchaser that need to be returned for a refund will incur a 20% restocking charge.
- The consumer is liable to pay for the cost of the return of the goods to ourselves.
Please follow the General Conditions for Returns when making contact with us regarding the return of an item.
D.A. Forgie – Sea Coast Rd, Limavady, Co Londonderry, BT49 9DW