Honda HRG 466 XB Cordless Lawnmower
This versatile, self-propelled, lawnmower includes a 46cm cutter deck and Versamow® Selective mulching.
- Cutter Deck Size: 18″ / 46cm
- Garden Size: For medium gardens up to 450m2
- Deck Type: Pressed Steel – This deck type is lightweight for easy manoeurability whilst still being hard-wearing and resistant to corrosion and UV rays
- Transmission: Single Speed – This lawnmower will self propell itself at one speed
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Not available
- Mulching: Versamow Selective – You can choose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag or finely shred them onto the lawn
- Powertrain: Powered by Honda’s Universal Battery System
HONDA HRG 466 XBFitted with a brushless EC Motor and running off a Thermo-Smart battery, this Honda HRG 466 XB is supplied with a high continuous current and therefore provides a stable RPM in all conditions. So ... don't be mislead into thinking Honda's DC lawnmower won't provide you with the power you need. Honda's first cordless lawnmower range absolutely rivals their petrol mowers. These lawnmowers are built with a durable steel frame, fully weatherproof and what's more, low noise.
Versamow™ selective mulching
With a single lever, Honda’s Versamow™ system will either collect the grass cuttings into the bag or finely shred and blow them down into the lawn to create a natural fertiliser.
Efficient performance and sustained power thanks to Honda's latest combination of battery and motor technology, so it can keep going as long as you can.
Universal Battery SystemWith casings that can withstand real-life tough treatment, all batteries can be changed quickly and used to power Honda's new cordless range. We would recommend the 6Ah or the 9Ah battery* for this product. *Battery and Charger not included
|Cutter deck size (cm)
|Cutter deck material
|Driving Speed (m/s)
|Positions & cutting height adjustment(mm)
|Height adjustment points
|Grass bag capacity (l)
|Guaranteed sound level dB(a)*
|Dry Weight (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H (mm))
|1430 x 497 x 980