Honda HRX 476 VY
A 47cm wide, durable petrol mower with Smart Drive® and Roto-stop™.
- Cutter Deck Size: 19″ / 47cm
- Garden Size: Medium – Suitable for lawns up to 1,200m² (1-2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Polystrong – This deck type is made of very strong, durable polymer materials, which are highly resistant to UV, corrosion and dents
- Transmission: Variable Select Drive – This lawnmower’s speed is adjusted using a dial on the control bar and allows you to set a constant speed
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Yes – On this model you are able to stop the blades but leave the engine running
- Mulching: Versamow Variable – You can choose whether you want to collect the grass cuttings into the bag, finely shred them onto the lawn or a combination of both
- Electric Start: Not available
Email when stock available
HONDA HRX 476 VY
Advanced technology for your lawn
These latest Euro 5-compliant four-stroke engines provide class-leading power and torque, with improved fuel efficiency and easy starting even after winter storage. The reduction in parts and the engine redesign has this Honda HRX 476 VY lawnmower up to 2kg lighter than its predecessor. These changes have resulted in increased power, fuel efficiency, reliability and manoeuvrability.
Stops the blades but leaves the engine running while you empty the grass bag or move across driveways with Self-propelled models.
All of Honda's products are powered by world class Honda engines so you can be assured of reliable starting and low maintenance. All of Honda's lawnmowers run on unleaded petrol.
Versamow™ variable mulching
With a single lever, Honda’s Versamow™ system will either collect the grass cuttings into the bag or finely shred and blow them down into the lawn to create a natural fertiliser or the perfect mix of both.
Honda's R&D team have designed a patented low noise blade (-0.5dB(A)) compared to traditional blades. With a combination of engine and cutter deck design, its noise level is 30% under the current EU standard.
|Driving Speed (Meters Per Second)||0-1.4|
|Cutter deck material||Polystrong®|
|Blade Brake Control||Roto-stop®|
|Mulching system||Variable Select Drive|
|Cutting Height Positions||7|
|Grass bag capacity (litres)||69|
|Noise value (dB(A))||94|
|Garden size||Medium to large (> 1 tennis court)|
|Dimensions length (mm)||1610|
|Dimensions width (mm)||497|
|Dimensions height (mm)||1035|
|Dry weight (kgs)||42|
|Cutter deck size (cm)||47|
|Cutting heights (mm)||25-79|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||167|
|Engine Rated Power (kW/rpm)||3.6/3.600|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||0.95|
|Engine Oil Capacity (L)||0.55|
Honda's products are built better to last longer. That’s why you are offered a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on our core range products, covering both parts and labour.
The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule
Want to see more?
See more from Honda's range of lawnmowers here.
Get more information from their brochure.