Honda Miimo 40 Live
Easy set up with Map & Mow. Adapts to different shaped lawns up to 400m². With Smartphone connectivity and works with Amazon Alexa.
- Area capacity: Up to 400 m2
- Working Capacity: 29m2/h
- Battery: Li-ion 18V/2.5Ah
- Mowing time per charge: 45 minutes
- Boundary wire and pegs included: 125m / 180 pegs
- User Interface: ‘Mii-Monitor 40’ App
Site survey is normally required prior to purchase. Enquire below for more information.
HONDA MIIMO 40 LIVE
Honda's Miimo cuts your lawn so you don’t have to.Wondering what you get with the Honda Miimo 40 Live over and above the Miimo 40? In one word, connectivity. Designed to make your life even easier with Miimo if that were possible. Check out the key features overview section to read more!
Honda's range of clever robotic lawnmowers are completely autonomous. They can look after your lawn without any assistance by following the layout of your garden which works off a perimeter boundary wire held in place by wire pegs. It uses a unique digital signal to guide itself round your garden, avoiding any possible interference from electronic devices nearby.
If you’re concerned about slopes in your garden, this Miimo is able to cut on slopes up to 15’ with its high level of traction and grip. Thanks to its rapid reaction lift sensors it will never get stuck in a hole or uneven ground.
It runs off a Lithium-ion battery (18V/2.5Ah), which offers a quiet, reliable and long lasting source of power, which is also very cost efficient to run, and emits zero emissions. This Miimo is able to mow a 400m2 lawn within half a day.
It’s clever enough that when it detects the battery is low it will take itself off to recharge. Then once it’s recharged it will go and pick up where it left off. It’s also quiet and efficient so Miimo can be set to work at night without disturbing you or your neighbours. And if that’s not enough, it’s also weatherproof – so rain or shine your Miimo can work undisturbed.
There’s also no need to worry about safety as Miimo has 360’ bump sensors. This means it will automatically stop its blades when it detects it’s being picked up and will automatically turn away from garden obstacles or pets.
To protect from anti-theft all Miimo models can be protected with the use of a unique security code, which ensures it cannot be used by anyone else but you. It stops and sounds an alarm as soon as it is lifted and the machine will only restarts once your pin number has been accepted.
Key Features Overview:Connectivity: The Honda Miimo 40 Live operates off a Smart Timer which receives weather data from MeteoGroup online and automatically adapts the timer to the weather conditions. The user is able to set preferred days and times for cutting along with how many cuts per week is desired. It’s also able to connect to your smart home via Alexa, so you can say “Alexa, ask Miimo to cut the lawn”, along with many other commands, pretty cool huh?
Map and Mow: Miimo drives around the boundary wire during initial set up, stores a digital map and calculates your garden size. It then automatically sets up a calendar in the app. When in operation it will mow the lawn in logical 5m stripes. The Map and Mow feature removes the need to set up mowing start points or do a homing set up as you would need to do with many competitor models.
Place and Mow: If you have any parts of the lawn that Miimo can’t reach by itself (ie. Under garden furniture), you can select either 2x2 or 3x3m square and Miimo will start mowing that section from the bottom left corner.
Rapid Reaction Bump and Lift Sensors: Miimo can sense contact, stopping the moment it touches an object or pet, turning and continuing in a different direction. It can also detect lifting or tilting, stopping the blades for absolute safety.
Automatic Charging System: Miimo works for as long as you want. When needed, it heads off to recharge itself then gets straight back to work.
Micro Mulching: Miimo cuts grass clippings into minute particles so they drop down through the grass and act as a fertiliser. No more walking grass through the house.
Additional Key Information:
- The approximate cut height range for this Miimo is 1.18 in. – 2.0 in. Ideally, the grass should be within the Miimo cut height range to ensure the best cut performance. Honda suggest using a traditional lawnmower for the first cut of the season then allow Miimo to take over.
- Miimo can cross over sidewalks and driveways as long as they are level to the grass surface. If the pavement is higher than the grass, a boundary wire will need to be placed around these areas.
- Miimo can only reach areas of your garden that are connected to each other. It cannot cross over a fence or a wall unless there is an opening available.
- Miimo can handle most narrow passages. This Miimo needs at least 75cm wide passages to be able to navigate.
- Your flowerbeds are safe with Miimo. Obstacles inside the lawn areas such as trees, islands, or flowerbeds are detected by creating loops around them using the boundary wire.
- Miimo can also cut around water features like ponds, fountains, and swimming pools. To be sure this Miimo does not accidentally slip into the water, the boundary wire must be 75cm away from the edge of the water.
|Area Capacity||up to 400m²|
|Working Capacity||29 m²/h|
|Maximum incline mowing area||15° / 27%|
|Maximum incline wire on slope||9° / 15%|
|Noise Level guaranteed||63 dB(A)|
|Blade Type||3 (Swing back type)|
|Cutting width||190 mm|
|Cutting height adjustment||Manual from 30 to 50 mm|
|Battery type||Li-ion 18V / 2.5aAh|
|Mowing time per charge||45 min|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Smartphone application||Android and iOS|
|Set-up and mowing process||Map & Mow|
|Amazon Alexa connectivity||Yes|
|Docking station position||Corner & Edge|
|Boundary wire and pegs supplier||125 m / 180 pegs|
|Length x width x height||445 x 364 x 202 mm|
The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule.
Want to see more?See more from Honda's range of power products here.
Get more information from their brochure.