Kubota Choppers SE2000 Series
- Massive headstock, reinforced parallelogram and robust articulation.
- Big working angle, therefore very versatile.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Solid construction for long working life (double skin).
- High performance rotor (2243 rpm – 14 hammers/meter).
- Self-cleaning rear roller with big diameter (195mm).
Kubota Choppers SE2155/SE2185/SE2200The Kubota Choppers SE2000 series is suitable for tractors up to 110hp and is available in 1.55m, 1.85m and 2.00m working width. The SE2000 series combines an easy concept with strong construction for excellent field performance. That also means high comfort during operations and maximum reliability in work. Key Features:
- Offset articulation: Different offset positions can be reached by different working widths. Versatile in all conditions due to extremely efficient articulation (-65° & +90°).
- Frame: Solid construction, heavily protected and reinforced with double skin as standard.
- Rotor: High performance rotor with fast rotation speed, combined with large number of hammer blades (13 per meter) ensure superb chopping performance in all conditions (universal or rock blades also optionally available).
- Transmission: Gearbox with freewheel inside and four belts with automatic tensioner ensures smooth and reliable power transmission to the rotor.
- Roller: Standard 195mm diameter roller with integrated bearings and easy cutting height adjustment.
|Model||Working width (m)||Weight (kg)||No. of blades (universal/hammer)|
For more information on Kubota choppers SE2000 series, click here.
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota Choppers.