Kubota DSX Spreaders
- RotaFlow spreading system
- FlowPilot for quick and easy adjustment
- Easy border spreading systems available
- Standard and optional equipment available to fulfil your requirements
- Comfort Control II to operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab
KUBOTA DSX 1500-2150-2800 – DSX 1875-2550 SPREADERSKubota DSX Spreaders: The X for larger working widths Easy setting and adjustment can be done with the FlowPilot on each spreading disc. An innovative drive line to each disc ensures gentle agitation due to the “slow rotating” agitator system, which runs at 15% of the spreading disc speed. Both discs can be shut off independently to spread half the working width, essential for preventing lodging in tapering headlands.
The spreading system for optimal results
- Kubota fertiliser spreaders have one unique feature: the Kubota spreading system This initial smooth acceleration of the fertiliser prevents fragmentation of the granules due to the impact of the vanes. The adjustable discharge point allows adaptation of settings of the physical fertiliser properties. Due to the gentle handling of the fertiliser the spreading characteristics of the product are maintained. The Kubota spreading system is designed for the optimal spreading result!
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- FlowPilot: easy setting and adjustment The compact FlowPilot ‘dashboard’ gives you a considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- High quality with high accuracy
With the Kubota system, fertiliser is gently brought up to speed in the dosing cup, before it is released on the disc. This system is unique compared to most other spreading systems that have the fertiliser falling on the disc. Therefore, the Kubota system has some important advantages:
- No impact, so no fragmentation. Spreading pattern is not affected by damaged fertiliser.
- Eight vanes per disc instead of two vanes. With 8 vanes fertiliser is released on a high frequency for a very constant flow and even spreading pattern, which is especially important when driving higher speeds and spreading larger quantities.
- Accurate spreading in hilly conditions. An inclination of the spreader does not affect the release point of the fertiliser on the disc and from the vane.
|DSX (270 cm)||DSX1500||DSX2150||DSX2800|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1500||2150||2800|
|Filling height (cm)||110||129||148|
|Filling width (cm)||269||269||269|
|Empty weight (kg)||495||525||555|
|Spread width (m)||12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*|
|DSX1875 (290 cm)||DSX1875||DSX2550|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1875||2550|
|Filling height (cm)||120||139|
|Filling width (cm)||284||284|
|Empty weight (kg)||530||565|
|Spread width (m)||12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*|
Want To See More?For more information on the Kubota DSX spreaders range, click here.
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota spreaders.