Kubota DSX-W GEOSPREAD Spreaders
- RotaFlow spreading system
- Fully automatic weighing system with unique reference sensor
- The 2 metre sections (max. 24 sections) can be switched inside-out and outside-in to keep overlaps to the minimum
- ISOBUS 11783 compatible for easy plug and play
- Possible in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
- Automatic start/stop with GPS on headlands possible
KUBOTA DSX-W 1500-2150-2800 GEOSPREAD – DSX-W 1875-2550 GEOSPREAD SPREADERSThe Kubota DSX-W GEOSPREAD spreaders are equipped with two actuators on each dosing unit. One of these actuators controls the setting of the discharge point of the dosing cup onto the disc (letter setting), the other controls the application rate. The GEOSPREAD system makes it possible to adjust the letter setting individually for both discs electrically from the tractor cab. This means the working width can be easily adjusted quickly and accurately just by touching the ISOBUS terminal!
The spreading system for optimal results
- Kubota fertiliser spreaders have one unique feature: the Kubota spreading system This initial smooth acceleration of the fertiliser prevents fragmentation of the granules due to the impact of the vanes. The adjustable discharge point allows adaptation of settings of the physical fertiliser properties. Due to the gentle handling of the fertiliser the spreading characteristics of the product are maintained. The Kubota spreading system is designed for the optimal spreading result!
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- FlowPilot: easy setting and adjustment The compact FlowPilot ‘dashboard’ gives you a considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- High quality with high accuracy
With the Kubota system, fertiliser is gently brought up to speed in the dosing cup, before it is released on the disc. This system is unique compared to most other spreading systems that have the fertiliser falling on the disc. Therefore, the Kubota system has some important advantages:
- No impact, so no fragmentation. Spreading pattern is not affected by damaged fertiliser.
- Eight vanes per disc instead of two vanes. With 8 vanes fertiliser is released on a high frequency for a very constant flow and even spreading pattern, which is especially important when driving higher speeds and spreading larger quantities.
- Accurate spreading in hilly conditions. An inclination of the spreader does not affect the release point of the fertiliser on the disc and from the vane.
|DSX-W1500 GEOSPREAD (275 cm)||DSX-W1500||DSX-W2150||DSX-W2800|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1500||2150||2800|
|Filling height (cm)||110||129||148|
|Filling width (cm)||269||269||269|
|Empty weight (kg)||665||695||725|
|Spread width (m)||12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*|
|DSX-W1875 GEOSPREAD (290 cm)||DSX-W1875||DSX-W2550|
|Hopper capacity (l)||1875||2550|
|Filling height (cm)||120||139|
|Filling width (cm)||284||284|
|Empty weight (kg)||705||735|
|Spread width (m)||12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*|
Want To See More?
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota spreaders.