Heavy Duty Centre Swath Rakes
The Kverneland 9580 C, 9584 C and 9590 C Hydro are heavy duty two-rotor rakes with working widths up to 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m respectively. They are designed for the toughest conditions and feature a high performance oil-bath gearbox and a strong carrier frame. The hydraulically adjustable working and swath width and ability to make sharp turns of up to 80° are important features of these rakes.
Due to the Hydro axle Kverneland 9590 C Hydro has a transport height of less than 4.0m, even without detaching the tine arms.
The Kerneland 9580 C with newly designed wheel axles provide a transport width below 4m, even with tine arms mounted.On-the-Go Rotor Height Adjustment A ComfortKit is optionally available for 9580 C and standard on 9590 C Pro. This includes a handheld joystick control, where the height of each rotor is controlled electronically and shown on the screen of the control box. The Advantages:
- Working widths of 8.0, 8.4 and 9.0m.
- ProLine oilbath gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings.
- Hydraulically adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- ComfortKit rotor height adjustment on selected models.