Kverneland always use steel of highest quality. Thus allowing the Knock-on® system to be based on a simple locking technique: requesting only a hammer to knock on and off the parts within seconds.
The Knock-on® range offers five cutting widths with shares of 80, 150, 250 and 320mm and the Quantum share of 345mm to match with various tine spacings and depths requested. This user-friendly system is able to work from 3 down to 35cm in a very economic way.
The wide choice of deflectors and tine protections allows the flexible adjustment to changing soil and weather conditions for optimum results maintaining the soil structure and saving fuel. The deflectors are locked by a single bolt.
- 10″ quick exchange system per share = 90% less down time
- Easy, fast and solid design using only basic tools like a hammer
- Only one tine with a full range of shares
- Exchange of wearing metals can be done in the field within a few minutes
- Fuel consumption to be optimized
- Breaks up soil compaction and plough pans down to 35cm
- Effective incorporation of organic material