DescriptionThe Optima is the universal precision drill for maize, sunflowers, field beans, unpelleted beet, pelleted beet, dwarf beans, soya beans, peas, and many other types of seed. It can be used for a whole diversity of applications and offers greater capacity through increased working widths. All rigid Optima frames can be equipped with either mechanical or electric drive – also normal seeding, Tandem and HD-II rows are available. The Optima can be combined with an optional fertiliser spreader and front hopper. The Optima rigid with mechanical drive can be fitted with the mechanical micro-granule applicator. The rigid Optima is available in 3.0m and 4.5m with a row width from narrow 30cm up to 80cm depending on the kind of row and equipment. The combination of the Optima with the iXtra LiFe allows the application of liquid fertiliser during seeding. For more information, please see iXtra LiFe. The Advantages:
- Stable parallelogram
- All parallelogram pivot points with maintenance-free bonded bushes
- All press wheels with maintenance free ball bearings
- Chill cast coulters with quick release clamping to the coulter housing
- Module sowing units: The basic element always remains the same and the equipment can be varied according to individual requirements.
- Easy exchange of various coulters and press wheels depending on seed type and soil conditions.
- Patented seeding heart without seals
- ISOBUS intelligence