Efficient, flexible, easy to operate
Depending on weather and soil conditions, either use the whole wagon plough or only the front or the rear plough.
- Robust design + Kverneland unique steels and heat treatment technology !
- Quality ploughing thanks to the 3 point linkage of the center section. It follows the ground at all times.
- Easy and safe to adjust and to operate (ATS, Isobus, manual management with the addition of a valve controller or manual management via tractor control)
- Unrivalled Auto-reset system for PW for non-stop ploughing. No maintenance. Shearbolt protection for RW
- Variomat Vari-width® for On the Move or manual furrow width adjustments
- “In Furrow” and/or “On Land”
- Stable and safe while turning and in transport
- Packomat compatible
- Wide range of accessories
- 7 to 12 furrows