- Qualidisc Farmer rigid
- Qualidisc Farmer fold
- Qualidisc Farmer trailed
The Kverneland Qualidisc Farmer has been designed for operation up to 10cm working depth. Therefore, the Kverneland Farmer is 7% to 15% lighter than the current Qualidisc, thus easier to lift and ideal to reduce soil compaction.
The Qualidisc Farmer is available in working widths from 2 to 4m, the folding version and the Qualidisc Farmer trailed are available from 4 to 6m.
The Qualidisc Farmer is equipped with a new disc arm ready to receive the heat-treated disc of 520x5mm (hardness 215kg/mm²) without any lateral moving during work for a constant cutting quality.
- 7% to 15% lighter – easy to lift, reducing soil compaction
- Constant cutting quality due to little lateral movement of the disc arm
- Heat-treated disc of 520x5mm (hardness 215kg/mm²)
- Well-protected maintenance-free disc hub for a long life time under large pressure at high working speed.
- User-friendly settings
- Nice levelling and controlled soil flow
- Can be combined with the a-drill 200 or 500 for establishing cover crops or grass in one pass during stubble cultivation