Major Cyclone Mower
Durability, reliability and efficiency are the key elements of the award-winning Cyclone Mower / Rotary shredder. From traditional pasture topping to clearing crop stubble, these machines are equally at home in set-aside, forestry margin management, and sensitive environmental scrubland control. Its patented ‘blender’ double-chop blade system requires 50% less HP than a flail mower, slashing at least 50% off upfront fuel costs. Made of high performance Strenx700 structural steel and hot-dipped galvanised, the Cyclone is guaranteed impact tough. Availble in working widths from 2.0m to 7.3m.
- Save 50% on power consumption and fuel costs
- Unique blade system for maximum mulching and shredding
- Ideal for post harvest shredding to eliminate the over wintering of corn borer larvae
- Low maintenance machine with less wearing parts than a flail mower
- Impressive forward speeds
- Heavy duty full-length rear roller
- Can be front or rear mounted (to be specified when ordering)
- The undersole discs are produced from Hardox® 450.
- Even distribution of cut material; no wind rowing
- Multi-purpose mower; ideal for heavy scrub, stubble management, and maintaining field margins for farm biodiversity
- Suitable on grassland, wheat, corn, cover crops, gorse, rushes, brush