The Fourtrax 420 is built with all the quality, reliability and advanced features expected of a Honda ATV.
Five 2020 TRX420 Fourtrax variants are available:
– TRX420FA6-20 – TRX420 4×4 AT IRS EPS – 5fwd/1rev automatic and electric shift (ESP).
– TRX420FA2-20 – TRX420 4×4 AT EPS – 5fwd/1rev automatic and electric shift (ESP).
– TRX420FM2-20 – TRX420 4×4 ES – 5fwd/1rev automatic and electric shift (ESP).
– TRX420FE1-20 – TRX420 4×4 ES – 5fwd/1rev automatic and electric shift (ESP).
– TRX420FM1-20 – TRX420 4×4 – 5fwd/1rev manual foot-shift.
WIDER FRONT DRIVESHAFT GUARDS
Designed to add even more coverage to the Rancher’s front axles and outboard CV joints, the new guards are another example of how Honda engineers strive to constantly keep improving one of the best ATVs on the planet.
LONGITUDINAL ENGINE LAYOUT
By orienting the crankshaft front to back in the chassis in our ATV and side-by-side engines, we route the flow of power straight to the wheels without any unnecessary right-angle detours, reducing powertrain friction and putting more grunt to the ground.
Easy to read and full of the information you want. In addition to the standard gear position indicator, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, and hour meter—you get readouts for fuel level, clock, coolant temperature, speed and Honda’s “maintenance minder” system (to help remind you when it’s time to have your ATV serviced).