Honda Izy HRG 466 PK
New for the 2020 season, our new range of Izy lawnmowers feature our latest Euro-5 compliant, four-stroke GCVx engines. These new engines offer enhanced combustion by creating stronger turbulence inside the chamber, while also being more tolerant to lower quality fuels.
- Cutter Deck Size: 18″ / 46cm
- Garden Size: Medium. Suitable for lawns up to 1,200m² (1-2 tennis courts)
- Deck Type: Pressed Steel – This deck type is lightweight for easy manoeurability whilst still being hard-wearing and resistant to corrosion and UV rays
- Transmission: Push – The lawnmower needs to be pushed by the user
- Rear Roller: Not available
- Rotostop: Not available
- Mulching: Optional – Mulching is only available on this model if you purchase an additional mulching kit from a Honda Dealer
- Electric Start: Not available
HONDA IZY HRG 466 PK
Like the Honda Izy HRG 466 PK, all Honda Izys have a new Auto Choke system, offering improved temperature sensing and choke optimisation, for easier starting in the most challenging conditions.
The new range also includes easier access to serviceable parts such as the oil drain and spark plug, a much larger fuel filler cap, and tool-free access to the air filter.
All of Honda's products are powered by world class Honda engines so you can be assured of reliable starting and low maintenance. All of their lawnmowers run on unleaded petrol.
Honda's dedicated R&D team have designed a patented low noise blade (-0.5dB(A)) compared to traditional blades. With a combination of engine and cutter deck design, its noise level is 30% under the current EU standard.
|Cutter deck size (cm)||46|
|Cutter deck material||Pressed steel|
|Engine displacement (cc)||145|
|Engine model||GCVx 145|
|Fuel tank capacity (l)||0.91|
|Driving speed (m/s)||-|
|Blade brake clutch (Roto- stop)||-|
|Positions & cutting height adjustment (mm)||6 (20-74)|
|Grass bag capacity (l)||50|
|Guaranteed sound level dB(A)*||95|
|Dry weight (kg)||31|
|Dimensions (L x W x H (mm))||1445 x 497 x 980|
Honda's products are built better to last longer. That’s why you are offered a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on their core range products, covering both parts and labour.
The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule
Want to see more like this?
See more from Honda's range of lawnmowers here.
Get more information from their brochure.