Honda WT40 Water Pump
HONDA WT40 WATER PUMP
The Honda WT40 Water Pump is designed to deal with the most demanding jobs. They allow gravel and other debris to flow through the pump without clogging or causing damage, all whilst pushing out professional water pumping performance. So there’s no need to worry about the water quality - just about getting the job done.
Manufactured with an abrasion resistant cast iron volute and conical impeller, these trash flow pumps have specially designed vanes for larger discharge capacity. 4" Inlet and Outlets also mean they can move up to 1640 litres of water a minute.
As well as their solid iron parts, these pumps use durable silicon carbide mechanical seals. Both of these features provide extra durability for handling water containing debris up to 31 mm in size. There's even a strainer to ensure nothing bigger gets through and if the pump does get clogged up there is a removable inspection cover to make clearing debris quick and simple.
- Oil Alert: Prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the unit down if the oil drops below a safe operating level
- Cast Iron Volute and Impeller: The cast-iron volute and impeller give you superior durability for long life performance, even when pumping abrasive silts
- OHV-4 Stroke Engine: Powerful and efficient with trusted reliability. Easy starting in all conditions with automatic decompression to reduce the pull force required
- Anti Vibration System: The 45° inclined rubber engine mounts give superior vibration damping compared to industry-standard straight rubber mounts.
- Removable Inspection Cover: The removable inspection cover gives you quick and simple access for making inspections and clearing debris. That means reduced down-time and better productivity.
- Conical Impeller - Superb pumping and priming performance with reduced wear and clogging.
|Bore and stroke||3.5" x 2.5"|
|Pump Type||Trash Centrifugal Self-priming|
|Volute||Rigid Mounted Cast Iron w/ Stainless Wear Plate|
|Impeller||Conical Cast Iron|
|Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller)||Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide|
|Priming time||150 sec. @16.4 ft.|
|Discharge capacity||423 gal/min|
|Suction port diameter||4"|
|Discharge port diameter||4"|
|Total head lift||82 ft.|
|Suction head lift||26 ft.|
|Maximum pressure||36 psi|
|Solids handling||1 1/16 inches|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.9" x 21.1" x 22.2"|
|Dry weight||172 lbs.|
|Fuel Capacity||1.6 gal|
|Run Time @ Max Discharge||1.5 hr|
|Strainer Part #||78325-YG2-003|
Honda's products are built better to last longer. That’s why you are offered a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on our core range products, covering both parts and labour.
The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first.
*Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule
Want to see more?
See more from Honda's range of lawnmowers here.
Get more information from their brochure.