Kubota Choppers SE7000 Series
- For tractors up to 160hp
- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions
- Easy adjustment in the field
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing
KUBOTA CHOPPERS SE7195-SE7235-SE7280-SE7320
Great versatility in all conditionsThe Kubota choppers SE7000 series are indispensable on grass fields or for chopping straw, stubble and other crop residues after harvesting, but also very useful for fruit farms clearing scrub and tidying pasture. The SE7000 is available in 4 working widths covering all different requests coming from farmers. The SE7000 range comprises Kubota’s largest and toughest grass and straw choppers built for heavy-duty work on set-aside land and cultivated fields. But also suited to fruit farms, clearing scrub and tidying pasture.
- Unique versatility and high field performance The SE7000 offers a unique operation versatility. The high rotor speed combined with a large number of blades increases the cutting efficiency while reducing the input power required. A large number of blades reduces the amount to be cut by each blade, so the rotor revolves more easily and evenly. The rotor is manufactured precisely and is dynamically balanced after the blades have been fitted; this leads to a smooth running without vibrations.
- Range of accessories The SE7000 series can be equipped with different blade types in order to fulfill all operating requirements. Skids are included in the standard configuration. Wheels are optionally available. Furthermore a double skin and second counterknife are also optionally available. However, all models are solidly constructed throughout with a robust gearbox and very strong power transmission to the “V” belts driving the rotor. In addition, a strengthened chassis incorporates double plating in the areas subjected to highest stress. The combination of Kubota’s precisely manufactured rotor shafts and hard wearing blades makes the SE7000 models extremely reliable
- Lateral transmission Five V-belts combined with an automatic belt tensioner ensure smooth power transmission, preventing slippage even in the toughest working conditions. No maintenance is required.
- Rotor A massively strong tube with dimensions of 245 x 10mm forms the basis of the rotor. Choice of universal or hammer blades. The large diameter of the rotor (650mm) guarantees excellent cut quality with low power requirement.
|Model||Working width (m)||Weight (kg)||No. of blades (universal/hammer)|
Want To See More?For more information on the Kubota choppers SE7000 series, click here.
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota Choppers.