Kubota DSC Spreaders
- RotaFlow spreading system
- Easy setting and adjustment
- Easy border spreading system
KUBOTA DSC 700-900-1400 SPREADERSThe basic hopper capacity of the Kubota DSC spreaders are 700 litres, but can be increased up to 900 or 1.400 litres with different hopper extensions. The standard working width is 9-18m, but can be increased up to 20/21m with an optional kit of vanes.
The spreading system for optimal results
- Kubota fertiliser spreaders have one unique feature: the Kubota spreading system This initial smooth acceleration of the fertiliser prevents fragmentation of the granules due to the impact of the vanes. The adjustable discharge point allows adaptation of settings of the physical fertiliser properties. Due to the gentle handling of the fertiliser the spreading characteristics of the product are maintained. The Kubota spreading system is designed for the optimal spreading result!
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- FlowPilot: easy setting and adjustment The compact FlowPilot ‘dashboard’ gives you a considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- High quality with high accuracy
With the Kubota system, fertiliser is gently brought up to speed in the dosing cup, before it is released on the disc. This system is unique compared to most other spreading systems that have the fertiliser falling on the disc. Therefore the Kubota system has some important advantages:
- No impact, so no fragmentation. Spreading pattern is not affected by damaged fertiliser.
- Eight vanes per disc instead of two vanes. With 8 vanes fertiliser is released on a high frequency for a very constant flow and even spreading pattern, which is especially important when driving higher speeds and spreading larger quantities.
- Accurate spreading in hilly conditions. An inclination of the spreader does not affect the release point of the fertiliser on the disc and from the vane.
|Hopper capacity (kg)||700||900||1400|
|Filling height (cm||96||108||128|
|Filling width (cm)||148||148||170|
|Empty weight (kg)||250||270||290|
|Spread width (m)||9-18 (20/21)*||9-18 (20/21)*||9-18 (20/21)*|
|Output (kg/min)||10 – 230||10 – 230||10 – 230|
Want To See More?For more information on the Kubota DSC spreaders range, click here.
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota spreaders.