Description15 Meter Working Width The RA4515 is an exceptionally productive four rotor rake that is designed for heavy and intensive use. Packed with features it leaves no room for comprises and easily adapt to task and job site. Four rotors, maintenance-free gearbox, 15m working width and heavy duty mainframe design leave no doubt that this is a rake for the most demanding customer segment. The special elbow design of the front rotor arm is a true hallmark of the RA4515. This unique Kubota design allows for an impressive working range between 9.80 and 15.00m. The Advantages:
- Maintenance-free ProLine oilbath gearbox.
- Hydraulic adjustment of working width width between 9.80-15.00m.
- Hydraulic adjustment of rotor height.
- Active steering wheel axles for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Clever folding mechanism, allowing the rake to go below 4.00m without removing tine arms.
- ISOBUS Control.