Finish The Job Faster
A key aim of the Kverneland 863 and 864 is to provide more capacity by shredding the material faster.
Flywheel housing and blowing paddles have increased in dimensions to increase performance. This means more material is fed faster into the flywheel, finishing the bale at an impressive pace.
- 3.0 & 4.2m³ chamber.
- Blowing distance up to 20m.
- Choice of 4-stage swivelling chute or side chute.
- Drum Feed Control System – Blockage-free design (864 only).
- Optimised drum, flywheel and chamber design for maximum capacity and throughput.
- Integrated stone trap (864 only).
- Unique drum-knife configuration to handle a wide variety of materials.
- Two speed gearbox for reduced flywheel speed when discharging feed materials