Kverneland offers four cost-effective two rotor rakes with strong frames. The rakes produce a nice even centre swath from raking widths of between 6.2m and 7.8m. They are mounted on a strong and stable frame, to ensure long lifetime. Features such as actively steered wheels, the TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard - except on the entry model 9464 C.
The 9472 C Hydro is fitted with hydraulically operated axles on the main frame, in order to lift and lower the machine during transport and operation. This feature significantly reduces transport height by 40cm, allowing a transport height as low as 3.45m.The Advantages:
- Working widths between 6.20m and 7.80m
- CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulic adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- 9472 C Hydro provides a transport height as low as 3.45m, even without removing the tine arms