Kubota DSM-W Spreaders
- RotaFlow spreading system
- Weighing system with unique reference sensor
- FlowPilot for quick and easy adjustment
- Easy border spreading systems available
- ISOBUS 11783 compatible for easy plug and play
- Possible in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
KUBOTA DSM-W 1100-1550-2000 SPREADERSISOBUS 11783 compatible, these Kubota DSM-W spreaders are equipped with an unique reference sensor. The FlowPilot dashboard on each spreading disc ensures simple and quick setting or adjustment. The basic hopper capacity is 1.100 litres, but this volume can be increased with maximal 2 easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions up to 2.000 litre hopper capacity. Working widths from 10 up to 24m are possible. An optional kit of vanes is available for 27/28m spreading. These DSM-W spreaders can be operated with the Kubota IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO. Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed. Save costs and increase quality!
The spreading system for optimal results
- Kubota fertiliser spreaders have one unique feature: the Kubota spreading system This initial smooth acceleration of the fertiliser prevents fragmentation of the granules due to the impact of the vanes. The adjustable discharge point allows adaptation of settings of the physical fertiliser properties. Due to the gentle handling of the fertiliser the spreading characteristics of the product are maintained. The Kubota spreading system is designed for the optimal spreading result!
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- FlowPilot: easy setting and adjustment The compact FlowPilot ‘dashboard’ gives you a considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- High quality with high accuracy
With the Kubota system, fertiliser is gently brought up to speed in the dosing cup, before it is released on the disc. This system is unique compared to most other spreading systems that have the fertiliser falling on the disc. Therefore, the Kubota system has some important advantages:
- No impact, so no fragmentation. Spreading pattern is not affected by damaged fertiliser.
- Eight vanes per disc instead of two vanes. With 8 vanes fertiliser is released on a high frequency for a very constant flow and even spreading pattern, which is especially important when driving higher speeds and spreading larger quantities.
- Accurate spreading in hilly conditions. An inclination of the spreader does not affect the release point of the fertiliser on the disc and from the vane.
|Hopper capacity (kg)||1100||1550||2000|
|Filling height (cm)||100||119||138|
|Filling width (cm)||214||214||214|
|Empty weight (kg)||380||400||425|
|Spread width (m)||10-24 (27/28)*||10-24 (27/28)*||10-24 (27/28)*|
Want To See More?For more information on the Kubota DSM-W spreaders range, click here.
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota spreaders.