- AB (Interbody clearance 85cm)
- AB (Interbody clearance 100cm)
- AD (Interbody clearance 85cm)
- AD (Interbody clearance 100cm)
For easy and efficient ploughing.
Conventional mounted ploughs equipped with stepless furrow width adjustment, manual or hydraulic. Increase your capacity by 30 % while saving 20% fuel!
Under difficult conditions one or more bodies can be locked in a parked position.
The plough can grow with the size of your tractor by adding 1 extra furrow.
Mechanical front furrow width adjustment is standard. However, a hydraulic cylinder is recommended for ploughing on side slopes to control the front furrow width "on the move".
- Kverneland steel and heat treatment technology for the complete plough
- robust and reliable construction
- auto-reset system for non stop ploughing
- equipped with the Variomat/Vari-width® system, 30-50cm (12”-20”)
- furrow width adjustment is mechanic for AB and hydraulic for AD from tractor seat
- easy to operate
- extendable by one furrow, 2 to max.5 furrow ploughs
- AD can be extended to a 6th furrow