Compact, light duty tractor mounted seed drill
The Kverneland DL is the ideal machine for small and medium-sized farms. The DL combines a compact, light design with the proven Kverneland quality. Working widths from 3.0 to 4.5 m are available. The power requirement is from as little as 55 kW due to the DL’s close centre of gravity.
The wheels of the DL, whether fitted with standard or floatation tyres, run in the track ensuring constant ground contact.
They can be easily adjusted to suit any track width from 1.65 to 2.10 m.
The hopper of the DL has a low filing height and offers a capacity of 750 litres which can be extended to 1000 litres. For electronic control the FGS, Signus and IsoMatch Tellus are optional available.
- Low position of hopper for easy filling
- Easy calibration due to good placement of the metering device
- Equipped with a 540 rpm flat multi V-belt with optional 1000 rpm available as an option
- Machines over 3.0m working width have toolbars which can be easily folded by hand for road transport.
- The wheels can be easily adjusted to any track width from 1.65 to 2.10m.Wheels run directly in the tractor tracks
- Hopper positioned close to tractor