Kverneland FRD Chopper
The FRD is a versatile machine suitable for front and rear tractor mounting.
- FRD 280
- FRD 320
The headstock of the FRD is taken from the well-known and proven power harrow design. The sliding tube is integrated in the headstock; all forces and stress are concentrated on the 3 point linkage. The FRD is fitted as standard with hydraulic operated offset facility of 52cm.
A Central gearbox rated up to 160 hp with double integrated free wheel is standard. PTO tractor input can be 540 or 1000rpm, achieved by inverting the belt pulleys.5 V-belts combined with automatic belt tensioner ensure smooth transmission, preventing slippage even in the toughest working conditions. No maintenance is required.
- For tractors up to 160hp
- Front and rear tractor mounting
- Easy operation in the field by hydraulic offset (52cm movement)
- High performance rotor for high quality cutting
- Low maintenance costs
- Robust frame for a long working life in all conditions
- Reliable performance and easy to use