Kverneland 10045 R The Kverneland 10045 R has a capacity of 45m³ and a total weight of 17 tonnes. it provides efficient pick-up and high quality of cut silage. As the Kverneland 10040 R it is also designed for those with smaller, lower powered tractors.
Kverneland 10055 R Providing a capacity of up to 55m³ and a total weight of 21 tonnes, 10055 R is a rotor loader wagon that brings titanic dimensions to forage harvesting. Offering a full level of standard specifications, the 10055 R is the machine of choice for contractors and machinery rings.
- Standard 2.0m Pick-up or optional large 2.3m PU
- Pick-up without cam track for low wear and smooth operation.
- High capacity V-Max intake with 800mm diameter rotor.
- Special V-shaped rotor for even and fast crop transfer.
- Pre-chopping system with 35 knives.
- SuperStructure chamber made from strong C-profiled steel sections.
- Chain-and-slat conveyor with split driveline and gearbox in the middle.
- Heavy duty tandem axles with actively steered wheels.