– Monopill 6 row rigid
– Monopill 12 row rigid
– Monopill 18 row rigid
– Monopill 24 row rigid
– Monopill 12 row PH
– Monopill 18 row PH
Precise Seed Placement and Singulation
The MONOPILL with mechanical and MONOPILL e-drive II with electrical drive are designed for professional precision drilling of beet, rape and chicory. With the Monopill, the peripheral speed of the seed disc matches exactly the forward speed of the machine; therefore the seed has “zero speed effect” which eliminates seed bounce.
Even under the most difficult conditions the parallelogram mounting of the Monopill & Monopill e-drive II sowing units guarantee precise depth control.
The rigid end tow toolbars are available in working widths of 3m, 6m, 9m and 12 m. The convenient and time saving parallel hydraulic folding is available in 6 m and 9m working width. The transport width of all MONOPILL & Monopill e-drive II models is a maximum of 3m.
- Infinite adjustment of sowing distances from 12.5 to 25cm, optimising seed populations to soil type within the same field from the tractor cab.
- Multi choice integrated tramlining and pre-emergence marking systems (optional).
- Ability to increase plant population in the rows adjacent to the tramlines.
- Half-width shut-off and opto-electronic control for seed counting as standard.
- Individual sowing units can be switched off. Ideal, for example, when sowing in the corner of awkward shaped fields.
- Safety through constant control: the electronics permanently monitor all operating functions of each sowing unit constantly displaying the “real time” data on the in cab terminal.
- ISOBUS Intelligence with Monopill e-drive II