Kubota Choppers SE5000 Series
- For tractors up to 160hp
- Heavy construction for reliable operation
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions
- Easy operations in the field by hydraulic offset (52cm movements)
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing
KUBOTA CHOPPERS SE5235-SE5280-SE5320Easy and minimal maintenance make the Kubota choppers SE5000 a profitable range of equipment. Hammer blades or universal Y blades with short fan blades allow a perfect shredding quality in all conditions. By offset the SE5000 can slide 52cm; it is the ideal solution for field and farm maintenance. In addition the wide diameter of the rotor (540mm) guarantees an excellent cut with lower power requirement.
- Cost effective machine A choice of hammer blades or universal Y blades with short fan blades produce perfect shredding quality in all conditions. With an offset facility of up to 52cm the SE5000 range is the ideal solution for field and farm maintenance. In addition the large diameter of the rotor (540mm) guarantees excellent cut quality with low power requirement. Easy and minimal maintenance make the SE5000 series a cost effective machine to operate.
- Frame Headstock designed and tested for heavy applications. With all forces and stress concentrated on the three point linkage.
- Transmission Central gearbox rated up to 160hp with an integrated free wheel as standard. The drive pulleys are reversible allowing for operation with either 540 or 1000 rpm input speed. Five grooved V-belts combined with an automatic tensioner ensure smooth power transmission. No maintenance required.
- Performance A massively strong tube with dimensions of 245 x 10mm forms the basis of the rotor. The large overall working diameter of the rotor (540mm) guarantees an excellent cut with a low power requirement. The counterknife and the double skin are suggested for a finer shredding of residues and a longer working life of the frame. Skids and a roller are standard equipment and provide accurate control of working height. The roller has a 245mm diameter and is self-cleaning (the blades are running very close to the roller profile - 15mm).
|Working width (m)
|No. of blades (universal/hammer)
Want To See More?For more information on the Kubota choppers SE5000 series, click here.
Click here to see the rest of the range of Kubota Choppers.