The standard gearbox with a rotor speed of 298rpm is equipped with replaceable gears. In order to cope with various soil conditions, the control of rotor speed is crucial. Therefore, additional gear sets to achieve 365rpm or 435 rpm are available as an option. Parallelogram-guided side deflectors with overload protection allow smooth operation and an even soil surface without any ridges.
The S series is equipped with Quick-Fit tines as standard. By a special pin and clip system, exchanging the tines has become very easy and quick without the need for tools. Depending on soil conditions, forward active tines are available which are more aggressive. In order to cope with difficult soil conditions, the trough design provides a large clearance between the tine holders and the trough bottom. This reduces the risk of blockage and ensures optimum performance also in case of large amounts of residues and stones.
- Strong resistance to abrasion and torsion of the self-supporting trough
- Robust headstock
- Thorough crumbling over entire working width by four rotors (8 tines) per metre
- Max. versatility – easy and simple combination with all types of seed drills
- Reduced peak load and fuel consumption
- Large choice of rear rollers