The TLG consists of four working zones: the robust levelling board in the front, an effective cage roller for depth control, four rows of effective S-tines and a finger harrow or a single or double roller at the rear. This combination makes the TLG an ideal cultivator for the preparation of a very firm, levelled and fine seedbed. The flexible “bolt-on” principle allows changing the position of the cage roller from the front to in between the tine sections. Available working widths: 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0m.
- Seed bed preparation from 4.0 to 6.0m
- Well adapted to seedbed preparation for maize, sugar beet, potatoes and vegetables
- Precise depth control with tube roller
- Infinite screw adjustment for easy and fast setting
- Tines working angle adjustable from 50 to 90°
- Frame made of 3 sections to follow ground contours