DescriptionIt incorporates the BV5160 or BV5200 with the twin satellite wrapper, all firmly mounted onto a strong and durable chassis with tandem axles. This combination is designed for working under demanding conditions, and the unique bale transfer solution ensures trouble free operation, even on steep slopes. The Advantages:
- PowerBind with direct net injection for fast and highly reliable netting.
- Integrated solution for baling and wrapping in one go.
- Variable chamber bale concept with a bale diameter of 0.60-1.65/2.00m.
- Wrapping table is transferred to the tailgate of the baler, so the bale is dropped directly onto the table.
- High speed wrapping with two pre-stretchers – wrapping process will always finish before the next bale is ready.
- Low table height for gentle unloading of bales.
- Optional bale on end kit available.
- The tandem axle with 560/45-R22.5 tyres (optional (710/35-R22.5) provides very good stability when operating in the field or running on the road.
- The extra film rolls are lowered hydraulically for easy change