It incorporates the BV5160 or BV5200 with the twin satellite wrapper, all firmly mounted onto a strong and durable chassis with tandem axles. This combination is designed for working under demanding conditions, and the unique bale transfer solution ensures trouble free operation, even on steep slopes.
- PowerBind with direct net injection for fast and highly reliable netting.
- Integrated solution for baling and wrapping in one go.
- Variable chamber bale concept with a bale diameter of 0.60-1.65/2.00m.
- Wrapping table is transferred to the tailgate of the baler, so the bale is dropped directly onto the table.
- High speed wrapping with two pre-stretchers – wrapping process will always finish before the next bale is ready.
- Low table height for gentle unloading of bales.
- Optional bale on end kit available.
- The tandem axle with 560/45-R22.5 tyres (optional (710/35-R22.5) provides very good stability when operating in the field or running on the road.
- The extra film rolls are lowered hydraulically for easy change