Ideal choice for stony conditions
Light and robust plough: Kverneland Technology!
Launched in 2011, this new mounted reversible plough aims at intensive ploughing for small to medium size farms.
The new design of the 150 serie induces low operating costs to the farmer while guaranteeing Kverneland’s values: high performance, long working life even in the toughest of soil conditions
150x150mm induction heat treated frame to the same standards as all Kverneland ploughs. New 150 serie head stock with a heat treated 110mm Ø main shaft.
Recommended for tractors up to 150 HP.
- low lift requirements, easy to pull
- easy to adjust and to operate: 1rst furrow adjustment via the parallelogram system automatically corrects the alignment of the plough
- adapts easily to different tractors and wheel settings
- hydraulic front furrow adjustment and hydraulic alignment of the frame are also available
- unrivalled Auto-reset system for non stop ploughing. Bodies release independently to one to another. No maintenance!
- stepwise adjustable working width: 30 to 50cm (12”-20”)
- choice of cross shaft, category II and III or quick coupling option.
- wide range of accessories
- 3 to 5 furrows, extendable by 1 f. (max. 5 furrow plough)