Race Car Technology for Mower Conditioners
New generation of mounted mower conditioners from Kverneland with ground breaking QuattroLink suspension concept. The mowing unit is suspended by four suspension arms that allow the mowing unit to float independently float over the field, and adjust accurately to ground contours.
The new QuattroLink mower has been designed for even more productivity and to handle tougher conditions than ever. With its´ accurate ground following ability and highly flexible working range QuattroLink provides supreme capacity.Ground pressure is easily adjusted from the tractor seat, hydraulically and with an easy to read pressure scale on the mower for clear guidance. The suspension provides NonStop BreakBack protection across the full working width, with no limiting factor on the left hand side of the mower, giving the driver true peace of mind during operation.
- 3.60m working width.
- New QuattroLink racecar suspension concept.
- Flexible suspension – 700mm working range, 400mm up and 300mm down.
- NonStop BreakBack protection across full working width.
- Vario version with hydraulic adjustment of overlap on the go.
- Ground pressure remains the same, even when overlap is changed.
- Minimum 500mm ground clearance during headland turns.
- Integrated parking feet for vertical storage.
- Dual adjustment of conditioner hood - both front and rear end can be adjusted
- Vertical Transport Solution.