DescriptionEfficient Butterfly Combination The new Kverneland 5087 MN provides efficient performance with its´ 8,70 m working width, paired with a low weight design of only 2.130 kg. It has been designed with ease of operation in mind. In fact it is an uncomplicated butterfly combination purpose built to lower operating costs in terms of power and fuel consumptions, with power requirements starting at only 150hp. Equipped with 2 x 3.15m mowing units, both fitted with 8 round discs and nylon tines, the 5087 MN is geared for productive work days. The 5087 MN comes standard with an integrated parking foot for easy and convenient parking, requiring a minimum of space during winter storage. The Advantages:
- 8.70m working width
- Weight of only 2.130kg, power requirements starting from 150hp.
- Integrated vertical parking stand.
- Hydraulic adjustment of ground pressure (optional)
- NonStop BreakBack.
- Centre suspended mowing units.
- Efficient nylon tine conditioner
- 600 or 900 rpm conditioner speed.