- Qualidisc Pro rigid mounted
- Qualidisc Pro F as folding mounted model
- Qualidisc Pro T as semi-mounted model
Compact disc harrow: from 2.0 to 7 meter
Stubble cultivation is of major importance within conservation tillage: It incorporates weeds and volunteer cereal seeds into the soil with an intensive mixing and promotes their germination for a more efficient subsequent treatment.
The even incorporation of the straw presents a key factor for seed germination. Therefore, Kverneland has designed the Qualidisc Pro to comply with these requirements, but also to offer the farmer a versatile machine which is ready for shallow as well as for deeper cultivation.
- Compact and sturdy
- Good penetration and cutting quality
- Simple adjustment
- Perfect cutting angle
- Long lasting discs
- Maintenance-free bearings