Kverneland 2500 i-Plough Mounted Reversible Plough
New Generation of ISOBUS ploughs for any conditions, 4 – 6 Furrow options available.
Models Available: - 2500 B i-Plough Variomat - 2500 S i-Plough Variomat ISOBUS mounted reversible plough The best crops need the best soil preparation. Ploughing is for the majority of farmers one of the most efficient methods to control weeds, create humus and prepare soil for seeding efficiently. Keeping an eye on the bottom line is equally important. The burial of residues must be perfect and easy to achieve while cost must be minimized: low fuel consumption, low wearing of parts, low lifting capacities, low pull requirements. Comfort in transport and in operations is a must in modern farming. The plough must be robust and lasts long as any profitable investments. From transport to perfect furrows in a record time, from the tractor cabin:
- Smart: define any relevant plough settings from the tractor cabin.
- Easy: the ISOBUS screen clearly shows how to adjust the plough within finger tips.
- Unique: 10 innovations to improve the farmers/contractors working life.
- Ploughing: all important adjustment possibilities from the tractor cabin via the Isobus screen.
- Transport: automatic sequences to ensure a safe transport
- Marking: important function for “non-square fields” and for nice in´s and out´s on the head land.
- Connecting: safe and trouble free parallel setting of the cross shaft connection to the tractor lower links.
- Kverneland steel and heat treatment technology to the complete plough!
- Kverneland 2500 S: Auto-reset. No maintenance! Kverneland 2500 B: ShearBolt legs
- Recommended for tractors up to 280hp (206kW).
- 120 x 200mm induction heat treated frame, extendable frame by 1 furrow.
- 4 to max. 6 furrow plough
- Operate and control via either terminals : Isomatch Tellus Pro, Tellus Go or tractor terminal
- Automatic calibration of the plough settings to the tractor rear wheel setting
- FURROWcontrol RTK/DGP for straight furrows following an A-B line
- Variomat® from the cabin (12” to 24”). Self adjusting pull line.
- Advanced transport solution: Hinged head stock mast. The plough behaves like a trailer during transport. Save time: cabin controlled transport and ploughing positions
- Wheel: frame mounted Kverneland belt for wet conditions, 65 x 30cm, covering the plough working width.
- Safe swivel reversal for the Kverneland combi rear and frame mounted wheels
- Skimmers: central adjustment of working depth
- Leg protections: add or remove springs on the Auto-reset simply
- Aero profile high legs to avoid blockage in heavy residues
- Easy pulling
- Long lasting
- High second hand value