The Optima PH 6m, with the parallel hydraulic folding frame, is the ideal machine for contractors. Following the farmer’s needs, the frame can be equipped with 8 rows for maize, 12 rows for the combined usage in sugar beet, maize, sunflowers or soya, or with maximum 16 rows for narrow seeding of maize and rape seed. The Optima PH 6m hydraulic folding frame offers high performance with a clean and compact design for a perfect overview. From the 6m working position, it is quickly folded into transport position.
With an electronic or mechanic drive, this frame secures all farmers’ needs.
- Stable parallelogram
- All parallelogram pivot points with maintenance-free bonded bushes
- All press wheels with maintenance free ball bearings
- Chill-cast coulters with quick release clamping to the coulter housing
- Module sowing units: The basic element always remains the same and the equipment can be varied according to individual requirements.
- Easy exchange of various coulters and press wheels depending on seed type and soil conditions.
- Patented seeding heart without seals
- ISOBUS intelligence
- In combination with iXtra LiFe, application of liquid fertiliser during seeding is possible.